Call : +(91)-(22)-28150612
/ 13 / 14 / 28183564
» Industrial Dryers
Dryers find application where its desired to remove/reduce/take out moisture or water contents from the any article. Industrial processing has moisture removal as one the vital need, industries such as food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical , plastic, ceramic, FMCG and etc are few those has high demand of good quality of drying system. Since dryers find application in various non-industrial applications hence to distinguish the dryers used for industrial application are known as Industrial dryer.
KERONE is having more than 40 years experience in designing, manufacturing , erection and commissioning various type of Industrial dryers. Since the process of drying is very time and energy consuming process therefore KERONE offer economical, energy efficient, advanced technology dryer that can fit in both budget and process of requirement of client.
KERONE is committed itself to provide highly efficient, superior quality, advanced technology and fit to pocket industrial drying system for various applications.
KERONE is providing quality and cost effective microwave based industrial dryers (#microwavedryer) irrespective of size and complexity. As company we hold total 40 year experience in providing drying and hating solutions. We have served various types of industries with our designed and manufactured microwave industrial drying system from simple to complex; even we hold expertise in providing microwave drying solution for very critical application having no margin of error due highly reactive input materials.
KERONE provides complete end to end service from design, manufacturing, erection, commissioning and after installation support. We have been choice of our client due to our commitment towards quality, delivery and technical know-how.
In KERONE, at our research and development wing, we have highly experienced team of professionals who made us equipped with the varied rang of Microwave dryers that can be implemented across different verticals.
- Batch Oven/ Dryers
- Semi Batch Ovens/Dryers
- Continuous (conveyorised) Oven/Dryers
- Special purpose customized microwave dryer.
- High Quality Magnetrons are being used
- PID Indicator/controller for easy to understand and operate user control
- RF/MW choke/timer provision for automatic power control
- Stainless steel chamber designed to avoid any kind of radiations
- Required electrical & thermal safety features for microwave generator
- Variable frequency (Belt speed control)
- Variable Power output (selectable) up to 100%
- Temperature Control
- Microwave heating process is clean
- Microwave heat penetrates both on the surface as well as internally within the object placed for the Treatment
- High speed of heating reduces total time of processing
- Microwave heating process is highly controllable
- Spontaneous ON/OFF control
KERONE has designed, built and had made operational various types of Conventional heater and dryers for verity of applications. KERONE is holding 40 years rich experience in helping various industries with their cost effective and efficient conventional dryers strictly designed as per process requirement to achieve high quality output. Conventional dryers are designed to adapt all the parameter of the existing process so as not to compromise with time and quality.
The conventional dryers designed and build by KERONE of high quality. We manufacture various type of conventional dryer:
Both the type of conventional dryers can be built with multiple technologies such as :
- Batch type
- Conveyorised type
- With Uniform Temperature Zone
- With varying temperature Zone
- Can accommodate multiple types of conveyor mechanism.
- Hot Air dryer
- Oil fried
- Gas Fired
- Electric Fired
- Hot Water Dryers
- Oil fried
- Gas Fired
- Electric Fired
- Hot Steam Dyers
- Oil fried
- Gas Fired
- Electric Fired
- Maintenance cost -low
- Construction- Strong Steel
- Installation- Speedy and Easy
- Durability and Efficiency- High
- Control and temperature correction- Smart User interface
- Engineering- Engineered after studying all critical factors
- Functioning- Easy to use and Hassle-free
- Longer service life
Hot Air Dryer - Stenter
At KERONE, we design, manufacture, export verity of Hot Air Dryer, these Hot air dryer are manufactures in different shapes and sizes with diverse specifications depending upon the clients area of application. Every single Hot air dryer manufactured is comprises of superior quality raw materials sources from the dependable sources. We hold upper hand in customizing the hot air dryers based on the heat exchanger such as Condenser, Vent Condenser, Re-Boiler and Sub-cooler based on the suitability of Clients process need. Based on client requirement and process need KERONE manufactures Hot Air dryers and Hot air Generators manufactured those can be fired by verity of fuels
- Oil fired Hot Air dryer
- Gas Fired Hot Air dryer
- Solid Fired Hot Air dryer
- Hot Air Dryers finds its application in multiple industries for varied functional areas
- Food Industry
- Curing, Dairies, Confectionery, Fruits & Vegetable Canning, Dehydration, Pasteurizers, Vegetable Oil Refineries etc.
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Dyes and Intermediates, Refineries, Lube oil plants, Oil Reclamation, Additives, Adhesives, Pesticides, Fertilizers etc.
- Stanters, Curing machines etc.
- Hotels & Laundries, Kitchen
- Rubber, Tyre Retreading, Paper & Board, Leather Industries, Plastic Industries
- Cement Concrete/Mosaic Tiles Curing
- Metal Pre-treatment, Timber Seasoning, Thermocole.
KERONE has been leader in designing, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of Spray dryers various ambits of processes and applications. The spray dryers (IR Dryers) are designed and customized to fit into need of your process need for drying requirement and process plant suitability.
Spray drying has been one of the most energy-consuming drying processes, however the spray dryer designed and build by KERONE is optimized to utilize the energy in very efficient Mannes. The Spray dryers has been one that is necessary in production of dairy and food product powders. Basically, spray drying is carried out by atomizing feed liquid into a drying chamber, where the little droplets are submitted to a stream of hot air and convinced to powder particles. As the powder is discharged from the drying chamber, it is passed through a powder/air separator and collected for packaging. Most spray dryers are equipped for primary powder collection at efficiency of about 99.5%, and most can be supplied with secondary collection equipment if necessary.
- Solutions, suspensions, slurries and pastes, which can be pumped, can be dried on spray dryers. The advantage of spray dryer is rapid and non-contact drying.
- Much higher initial temperature of drying medium can be used.
- High evaporation rates and thermal efficiencies are achieved.
- It can be quickly started and shut down.
- It is capable of handling volatile or inflammable solvents in a closed cycle.
The Rotary Dryers
are made up of a large, rotating cylindrical tube, usually supported by concrete columns or steel beam, it represents the oldest continuous and most common high volume dryer used across industries. KERONE is having more than 40 years experience in designing, manufacturing , erection and commissioning various type of Rotary dryers.
The typical arrangement of the rotary dryers are the feed materials passing through a rotating cylinder termed a drum. The cylindrical shell usually constructed from steel plates, slightly inclined, typically 0.3-5 m in diameter, 5-90 m in length and rotating at 1-5 rpm. It is operated in some cases with a negative internal pressure (vacuum) to prevent dust escape.
The drum is mounted to large steel rings, termed riding rings, or tires that are supported on fixed roller assemblies. The rotation is accomplished by either a direct drive or chain drive, which demand a cinch gear or cog gear, severally, on the drum. As the dryer rotates, solids are picked up by the flights, lifted for a certain distance around the drum and showered through the air in a cascading curtain. Most of the drying occurs at this time, as the solids are in close contact with the gas. Flight action is also partly responsible for the transport of solids through the drum.
- Efficient dryer for drying of materials with high moisture contents.
- Handles a wide size range of materials with extended residence times.
- Design permits highest possible drying temperatures.
- Drying, cooling or calcinations.
- High thermal efficiency.
- Type:Rotary Drying Equipment
- Power(W):22 KW
- Dimension(L*W*H):2.2*12/14 (m) (D*L)
- Application:Agriculture, Fertilizer, Cement industries, Mining industry etc.
- Spare parts:Supplied at favorable price
- Installation:As per our engineer's guidance
Pneumatic / Flash Dryer
KERONE is specialized in designing and manufacturing of various type of customized Flash dryers also know as Pneumatic/ Flash dryer. We as having over 40 years experience in providing several type of flash dryers for various application. Our expertise with Infrared and traditional flash dryers had made us well versed with the applications where performance of flash dryers can be improved by using Infrared radiator as main source of heating.
Pneumatic/Flash dryer is used mostly commonly removing surface moisture from smaller particles or fine drying such as screen printing at relatively short drying times. Flash dryers manufactured by KERONE is fitted with superior quality of lamp reflector module, digital temperature controller and hot air blowers.
Pneumatic/Flash dryers are appropriate for drying granular, powdery, pasty, and crystalline products. Flash dryers are very useful in drying heat-sensitive products; flash dryers are successfully used in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, mining, ceramic, and wood industries.
To ensure long working life and high efficiency when used for process requirement we manufacture the flash dryer with the materials sourced from our trusted sources and crafted carefully.
- Height adjustment for heating panel should be parallel to the pallet
- Timer, controller
- Remote start pulse
- Cooling fans with high volume, pressure
- Auto, manual switches
- Digital control panel
- Caser wheels (brake wheels 2 No) nylon wheels
- Distance between pallets to floor lever app.
- Height deviation up to 250 mm from pallet
- All wiring, ducks on the portable system would be nicely done